Training Terms and Conditions
By reserving your place you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions:
- All our training courses require an initial payment to secure your place. Initial payments not paid within 3 days of invoice given will mean your place may be cancelled. Day courses to be paid in full at time of booking.
- Initial payment will be kept if a student doesn’t attend training.
- Full payment of course fees is required 2 weeks before the commencement of any training. Unless you are paying by installments, in this case all fees are payable even if you miss a class.
- Full course fee must be paid even if you leave the course before the final class. Contract will be signed.
- Course Prices are subject to change.
- A correct contact number and email address must be provided at the time of booking.
- We reserve the right to cancel any course/workshop and will provide as much notice as possible. Places will be transferred to the next available date.
- It is a condition of sale that legal ownership of all goods does not pass from Moyra Training Academy until full payment has been received in full - this includes any kits given either free or as part of a course.
- We accept all major credit cards and cash within our premises.
- Training courses can be paid via bank transfer.
- Moyra Training Academy does not store any credit card information.
- Confirmation of Booking
- Once payment is received for a course you will receive confirmation of payment by email. (If you don't receive this email, please contact us and we will confirm your transaction and booking.
- The letter will include your confirmation, detailing the course information and full travel instructions along with terms & conditions.
- Booking Cancellations
- We require at least 48 hours cancellation notice, or full costs will be incurred.
- Cancellations must be made in writing and sent via post or email
Mail To: Moyra UK Ltd, unit 9 Melbourne Business Court, Pride Park, Derby DE24 8LZ
Email To: [email protected]
- Initial payments are non-refundable but are transferable
- Dress Code
- All students are required to wear a salon tunic or smart work wear (ideally Black)
- Please bring a cardigan as coats cannot be worn in class.
- Long hair must also be tied back.
- Case Studies (If required)
- Students are fully responsible for completing case studies by finding their own models.
- Failure to do this will prevent students from completing and passing their course / workshop.
Contact us on:
Telephone: 01332 418018
Email: [email protected]
Postal Address: Moyra UK Ltd, unit 9 Melbourne Business Court, Pride Park, Derby DE24 8LZ